Princess Party Favors: Candy Necklace Cards

For Eve’s Princess Birthday Party, I was going for a generic princess feel rather than a Disney princess kind of feel. As part of that, I wanted to create some custom party favors. I didn’t really find anything out there I loved for purchase, so I went about creating my own.

You already saw the Candy Button Crown favors I made for the party. Today, I’m sharing the hit of the party – Candy Necklace Cards. I’d seen a super cute concept online, but nothing princess themed. So, I went about creating these myself in PhotoShop, using hair and dress colors that somewhat inspired by Disney princesses, but with look that still felt sweet and unbranded.

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.

Princess Candy Necklace Party Favors | Five Marigolds

I love how they turned out.  On the front I printed these sweet princesses on heavy cardstock.

On the back, a thank you note for attending Eve’s party, written in Jellyka Delicious Cake font.Princess Party Candy Necklace Favors Printable | Five Marigolds

I simply cut a slit on each side, then hooked the candy bracelet on the card.Princess Candy Necklace Party Favors | Five Marigolds

The best part? This favor is very inexpensive – 10 favors for just $1 when you buy the candy bracelets from the Dollar Tree candy section. Or, buy them in bulk for just pennies more and less hassle. Package them in clear cellophane bags.

I have no shame in sharing that I’m already planning to recycle these babies for Valentine’s Day cards, bagged in cellophane . What do you think? Would your little princess love to receive these as a party favor or Valentine?

I’m offering them as a free printable to my subscribers! Download yours here:
Download your Princess Party Candy Necklace printable

In addition to this printable, you can find the Valentine’s Day version here, featuring girls AND boys for classroom distribution 🙂

I would love to see these printables in action. Please be sure to send me images of your princess parties!Princess Candy Necklace Party Favors | Five Marigolds

These are so adorable! Printable candy necklace birthday party favor cards.

81 thoughts on “Princess Party Favors: Candy Necklace Cards

1. Erica says:

These are the sweetest party favors! I would love if you would email me the prints! My daughter is having a princess themed party coming up here soon! Thank you for sharing your designs!

2. Chinita says:

Love, love, love these. I would like to make for my granddaughters for Valentines Day and even thinking about using them as a favor for my a girlfriend’s dinner party. We are never too old to treat our friends like princesses. I would love the printable. chinita51@yahoo.com

3. jen says:

oooh, I can’t decide if I’d use them for my daughter’s birthday party or next year for Valentine’s Day. But would love it if you’re not tired of sharing it yet to get a copy as well of one or both. I’m visiting from 30 days handmade blog. Thanks so much. Jen jenandlawrence@shaw.ca

4. Marla says:

So, so cute! I have the ultimate princess loving girl. Would you mind sharing the printable? She would like to share with her class.

5. Jeanette says:

These are the sweetest princesses ever. They are perfect for a young girl. My daughter is turning 7 and I’d love these beauties to adorn her favor table. Please email. Thank you for sharing.

6. Corinna says:

I love this and my daughter is having a princess party later in the year so I would love to use this idea. Please can you share the printable with me?

7. Katie says:

Love these! Do you think there would be any chance you could share this with me? My daughter is turning 5 and these would be great for birthday party!
    Thanks a lot!

8. Christine says:

These are fabulous! I love the graphics that you used! Definitely be using for my four-year old’s birthday party this year!

I appreciate the sharing!

9. Mandi says:

I’m so relieved to find these! I have been searching all over for cute favors and these hit the ball out of the park! Did you have boys at the party? I don’t know party etiquette since this is my little one’s first bday. Maybe I’ll try to make little frogs or princes with crowns.

• fivemarigolds says:

I’m sorry you’re having trouble downloading the printable! After you go through the subscription process, you will receive a final e-mail that contains a link to a private page as well as a password. All of our free printables can be accessed there. I’ve sent you an e-mail with everything you need!

10. Stacie says:

Hi I’m trying to download these using the link you have on the post. However, it takes me to an email sign up list to access them. When I put my email address in it tells me there are errors.

• fivemarigolds says:

11. Allison Stokely says:

Im trying to get the valentines day candy necklace printable. I signed up, got the email, put in the password and now I cant find them HELP

12. lacy shoemaker says:

These are too cute! I have tried to download the princess necklace and it will not let me. Can you please send me the download?

Comments make my day!

See where I link up, here!