Planning our annual family photos is always a feat in coordination, especially when we’re trying to do it on a budget. Here’s what I came up with for this year’s photos, using many items we already had on hand…with just a few purchases. 🙂
Like this look for your family? Shop the look here:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
- Dad: Plaid Shirt, Denim, Shoes
- Mom: Leather Jacket (similar, on sale!), Denim
- Big Boy: Sweater (on sale!), Shirt, Boots
- Big Girl: Vest, Top, Leggings, Shoes
- Little Girl: Dress – old Matilda Jane Chrissy (also debated having her wear this adorable dress, on sale!), Shoes
Need more wardrobe inspiration? Check out more Christmas Card Family Photo Wardrobe ideas here.
*Please read my affiliate disclaimer in the right sidebar. Thank you for your support!
In addition to the fab blogs in the right sidebar, this was also linked up at Tatertots and Jello,Savvy Southern Style, Live, Laugh Rowe, Nap Time Creations The Turquoise Home, Elizabeth and Co. Vintage and The Scoop.