There’s no sweeter holiday than Valentine’s Day, with its rich gestures of boxed chocolates and classroom treats! Below are 18 sweet Valentine’s Day desserts and treats that are perfect for sharing with someone special or taking to the office or classroom for a fun holiday snack.
- These cute Valentine’s Day Love Bugs are simple enough to make with the kids, and pretty enough to share with the classroom!
- Chocolate Mug Cakes for Two are quick and easy, delicious, portion-controlled, chocolate desserts for you and your sweetheart that are perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day you would like a mini chocolate cake for one or two.
- Enjoy a delicious fruit and cookie tray with this Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Dip. Irresistibly creamy and sweet, made with strawberry cake mix, cream cheese and cool whip. Serve with fresh strawberries and a variety of cookies.
These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes are made with the most rich and fudgy chocolate cupcake, the best fresh strawberry frosting and topped with a chocolate covered strawberry.
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting are moist and decadent mini cakes that you can make from scratch.
- This Crockpot Chocolate Lava Cake is so simple – just set it, forget it, and enjoy a decadent dessert topped with vanilla ice cream.
- Espresso Brownies With Kahlua Ganache is a homemade brownies recipe made with chopped chocolate and flavored with espresso powder giving these brownies a deep rich chocolate flavor. Top with a silky Kahlua chocolate buttercream frosting and conversation heart candy for a perfect Valentine’s Day dessert!
- These chocolate-dipped coconut cookies are light and crunchy! They are delicious and easy to make!
- These heart shaped Gluten Free Linzer Cookies are a soft, tender, buttery cookie with a jam filling.
Sweet treats and Valentine’s Day go hand-in-hand. And it doesn’t get any sweeter than this easy pink and white Valentine’s Day fudge!
- These homemade Chocolate Raspberry Hearts are such a special treat! Make them for your special Valentine.
- Looking for the delicious taste of Chocolate and peanut butter hearts at home? Then check out this delicious recipe that tastes just like Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts.
- These Red Velvet Duncan Hines cake mix cookies are moist, decadent cookies that are beautiful AND easy to make. With only 4 ingredients, you can whip these up and have them in the oven in 5 minutes!
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Cups are made with refrigerated sugar cookie dough, store-bought icing, sprinkles and a heart-shaped York peppermint patty. This easy-to-make Valentine’s Day treat is a peanut-free treat perfect for the classroom Valentine party.
- Meringue hearts with fresh whipped cream and berries is the perfect make ahead Valentine’s Day dessert.
- These five minute Valentine’s Day dessert shooters are a simple, fresh and sweet treat!
These decadent vegan chocolate truffles are so rich and creamy and coated in chocolaty sprinkles. The best dairy free homemade chocolates with coconut milk!
These fun Valentine’s Day Fortune Cookies are the perfect way to celebrate the holiday! With decorated cookies that anyone can make, these tasty treats will leave you with something extra!
I hope you enjoyed these sweet Valentine’s Day Desserts and Treat ideas! Share your favorites in the comments below!