These gifts and stocking stuffers will be a hit with the teen or tween boy in your life – each for $20 or less!
I debated putting together any gift guides this year. But I’m a little more organized than usual with my holiday shopping, so I was inspired to put together this gift guide for teen and tween boys.
Everything here is less than $20, which make them the perfect stocking stuffers! Best of all, I know my teen boy would love every single thing here.
- Far Side Calendar I’ve been looking for a current Far Side calendar for years. My son loves Far Side comics, so I was super excited to see this day by day calendar so he can enjoy them daily in 2022!
- Secret puzzle box – Gift cards are a go-to gift for teen boys, so why not make it a little more fun to give and receive Christmas morning? This fun puzzle box will keep them entertained, and can store small items and trinkets year-round.
- Carhartt Beanie – These beanies are all the style and much-needed here in Chicagoland! Grab them in a few colors.
- Book safe – How fun is this? You can buy a book safe in several colors and styles. Choose from a combination lock or a key lock to store secret treasures.
- HydroFlask – looking for something that will get used daily? A HydroFlask is a no-brainer and this one is a great price at $20!
- Bob Ross Chia Pet This was a big hit with my son last year and comes with several packets of seedlings so this gets more than one use.
- Whole Geodes – I happen to know teen guys like smashing things, so why not give them permission with these whole geodes? Plus, they just look cool to display in their bedroom.
- Multi tool – Need something to smash those geodes? This multi-tool is a great starter item for handy teens and tweens and includes and axe, hammer, pliers, and more.
- Ear buds are always a good idea, and these are especially great because of the price point. My teen is prone to losing things, and these would be a lot easier to stomach.
- Snacks from around the world – this is a fun idea that keeps on giving. Get sweet and savory snacks from Japan, India, New Zealand, Canada, and more!
- My son is a root beer enthusiast, so I love the idea of getting a Freezer mug and a variety pack of soda or root beer.
What would you add to this teen and tween boy gift guide for less than $20? Tell me in the comments below!