This delish Soba Noodle Salad with almond butter dressing is packed full of colorful raw veggies and tossed in a refreshing almond butter dressing
This post, soba noodle salad with almond butter dressing, is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.
Nothing says summer entertaining like pasta salad, and this soba noodle salad recipe takes a delicious Asian twist with fresh veggies and a refreshing almond butter salad dressing.
This recipe starts with soba noodles, which are thin brown noodles traditionally made with buckwheat or a blend of buckwheat and wheat flours.
Roland® Organic Soba Noodles are my go-to organic soba noodles, sourced from Taiwan. To prepare your noodles, add them to unsalted boiling water for 3 minutes or until just cooked. Drain and rinse with cold water before serving.
You can top your salad with any of your favorite veggies, but I love this combo of red bell pepper, edamame, carrots red cabbage, green onion, and cilantro.
I topped mine with Recipe 33 almonds with a smoky serrano flavor for a little kick. These almonds are made with real ingredients and comes in other great flavors like garlic dill, lemon rosemary, truffle, and cinnamon vanilla. I like these for an on-the-go snack, but the smoky serrano and truffle are fantastic for garnishing this dish.
If you want to try these almonds for yourself, they’re giving my readers $2.00 off any 4oz bag with Code: TryRECIPE33
Next up is the dressing, and I’m obsessed with this recipe that’s made using almond butter, lime juice, sesame oil, white rice vinegar, minced ginger, and soy sauce. Soo light and refreshing!
Not only is this dish healthy and delicious, but it was also a big hit with the family! We gobbled it right up for lunch.
If you happen to have any leftovers, these Zip Top silicone reusable bags are great for keeping them fresh for lunch the next day. Made right here in the USA, they zip shut and are freezer-, dishwasher-, and microwave safe.
And now through July 15 End: July 31, 2022 my readers can get a 20% discount with Code: BOXX20.
This soba noodle salad is a new family favorite that we’re planning to make again very soon! See below to get the full recipe for this soba noodle salad with almond butter dressing!
- For the salad:
- 10 oz soba noodles
- 1 C finely shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 C edamame, shelled
- 1/2 C red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 C carrots, sliced into coins
- 1/4 C bunch green onions thinly sliced
- For the dressing:
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp white rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water for around 3 minutes, or until cooked. Rinse in cold water.
- Chop fresh veggies: carrots, red bell pepper, red cabbage, and green onions
- Add veggies, cilantro, and chopped almonds.
- To make the dressing, whisk together almond butter, lime juice, sesame oil, white rice vinegar, soy sauce, and minced ginger.
- Toss with the noodles and vegges and serve cold. Enjoy!