25 Simple Crock Pot Soups, Stews, Chilis and Comfort Foods for Fall and Winter.
On a brisk fall or winter day, there is nothing quite like the feeling of coming home to the aroma of dinner in the crockpot, ready to serve. From hearty soups, stews and chili, to pastas and your favorite beef and chicken comfort foods, I’ve got 25 easy slow cooker recipes for fall – and you’ll want to try them all!
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Nachos – Perfect for game day or a fun take on dinner, my family will love this easy nachos recipe from Urban Bliss Life.
- Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken – This Tuscan Chicken recipe from Bunny’s Warm Oven looks like the perfect way to get out of a fall cooking rut.
- Easy Chinese Barbecue Ribs in the Crock Pot – Give your ribs an extra kick with this simple recipe with Asian-inspired flavors from Easy and Delish.
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef – The delish flavor of Mongolian Beef in the slow cooker from Urban Bliss Life.
- Easy Barbacoa Beef Street Tacos – Taco Tuesday, anyone? I love that this dinner from The Fresh Cooky can be served in minutes with all the fixin’s pre-prepped the night before!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup – For more Tex-Mex inspired flavor, I want to try this soup from Everyday Eileen.
- Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe – This recipe from Simply Stacie is something totally new to add to our fall meal rotation.
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup – My family loves lasagna, but I hate making it! This soup recipe from Karen’s Kitchen Stories is the perfect compromise.
- Pumpkin Chicken Crockpot Chili – Nothing screams fall like the combination of pumpkin and chili from Bucket List Tummy.
- Easy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup – This hearty soup is one of our family favorites – and totally kid-friendly! I like to serve this up with rolls and a salad for simple and easy playdate fare.
- Simple Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup – This recipe is on repeat in our household because it’s totally customizable. We love this loaded baked potato soup with bacon, cheese and green onions.
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili – Another tried and true favorite, we love using leftover chicken for this recipe and almost always have these ingredients on hand.
- Slow Cooker Southern BBQ Beef Sandwiches – This one from Beyer Beware is sure to be a crowd pleaser – perfect for easy tailgating!
- Crockpot Low-Carb Keto Taco Soup – Try another twist on Taco Tuesday with this soup recipe from Beyer Beware.
- Slow Cooker Beef & Noodles — My mom always made this the night after making a Sunday rump roast. Love Bakes Good Cakes turned a classic into something a little easier. Yum!
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Soup – So many people look forward to sweet potato soup for fall and, thanks to Greedy Gourmet, it’s so simple you can make it every week.
- Gluten Free Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore – Just look at this beautiful dish from Bless Her Heart Ya’ll – ’nuff said.
- Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes (The easiest crockpot potato recipe) – I’m not sure this recipe from Bucket List Tummy counts as a main dish, but, it looks too good not to include!
- Slow Cooker Garlic Chipotle Lime Chicken – This Chipotle Lime Chicken from Beauty and the Foodie looks totally delicious, all year long.
- Chipotle Black Bean Soup – Perfect for game day or a fun take on dinner, my family will love this easy nachos recipe.
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Noodles – You know those big bags of frozen veggies with seasoned chicken you can buy at the grocery? I love that this simple go-to meal concept is even healthier and just as simple to make in the slow cooker, thanks to Good Life Eats.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie – Chicken Pot Pie is a classic that never gets old, and I love that it’s now easily made in the slow cooker thanks to Ann’s Entitled Life.
- Slow Cooker Meat Lovers Pizza Pasta – Pasta in the crock pot? Accidental Happy Baker shows us how with this kid-friendly recipe.
- Hot and Sweet Orange Pulled PorkHot and Sweet Orange Pulled Pork – just the name of this recipe from Perry’s Plate has my mouth watering. Would be delish on a roll, quesadilla or on soft shells with the fixin’s.
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff – Stroganoff is my husband’s favorite meal that he’ll get a lot more of now that it can be easily made in the slow cooker with this recipe from Easy and Delish.
There you have it: 25 easy slow cooker recipes for fall. What do you think of my roundup? I’d love to hear your favorite slow cooker recipes – please share in the comments below!