Looking for creative ways to use up those delicious apples you picked from the apple orchard this fall? Whether you’re looking for sweet or savory, these delicious and unique apple recipes are sure to please!
- If you enjoy the fried apples at Cracker Barrel you have got to try this amazing copycat recipe for the crockpot. They are so tender and full of flavor, just like the fried apples at Cracker Barrel.
Filled with a sweet apple filling, topped with cream cheese frosting and dusted with cinnamon sugar and a drizzle of caramel sauce, these caramel apple pie cupcakes taste just like an apple pie, in cupcake form!
- Apple rice pudding, made in the slow cooker or instant pot! Perfect for a warm and delicious dessert!
- This apple French toast bake is made with crusty bread, spiced apples, and bourbon, and can be prepared the night before for an easy overnight breakfast bake!
- Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls. This sweet treat combines two favorites, apple pie and cinnamon, into one delicious baked wonder!
- Continue eating funnel cake throughout fall with this caramel apple funnel cake. It’s fried to perfection, then topped off with spiced Granny Smith apple bits, vanilla ice cream, and delicious homemade caramel sauce.
- Ham Apple and Brie Panini – a lovely summer panini sandwich with good deli ham, crispy tart apple, creamy brie and the beautiful tang of Dijon mustard.
- This easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork brings every flavor to your plate: smoky, sweet, salty, savory, and a little spicy. Throw it on a bun with some crunchy tangy apple slaw for the perfect sandwich.
- This lazy apple and honey pull-apart is made from cinnamon bun dough, apples and honey all cooked together in your slow cooker. Perfect for brunch or dessert.
- This easy to make Apple Smoothie recipe tastes like apple pie in a glass! This smoothie makes a delicious healthy snack and has only a few simple ingredients.
- Snickers Salad is a classic dessert salad (think ambrosia salad) made with crunchy apples, Snickers bars, creamy pudding, and Cool Whip. So yummy!
- This Healthy Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars recipe requires just 6 simple ingredients to make. They are chewy, super easy to make and taste just like apple pie!
- Kid Friendly Tiramisu? This recipe will impress you! Full of flavor and easy to make with simple ingredients.
- A recipe for creamy apple pie ice cream. From now on you can also eat apple pie in the summer when the weather is warm.
- Apple cinnamon rolls are a delicious fall upgrade to your basic homemade cinnamon roll. Filled with gooey cinnamon sugar and chunks of fresh apples, these cinnamon rolls are then topped with a decadent vanilla bean cream cheese frosting.
- Cinnamon Apple Chips made with a few simple ingredients like McIntosh apples, cinnamon and sugar are a healthy snack your whole family will love.
- With only three ingredients, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, and salted caramel, this delish peanut butter apple dip takes only a few minutes to whip up!
- Preserve an abundance of apples by making this extra smooth, caramelized apple butter! This delicious fruit spread is simply an apple puree that is cooked down, concentrating the tart, sweet flavors. A stovetop recipe that includes water bath canning instructions.
- This apple bees knees cocktail adds a seasonal twist to the classic gin cocktail! Made with a quick honey and rosemary simple syrup and sweetened with a touch of apple juice – it’s a must make cocktail this fall!
- Apple crisp cheesecake — buttery shortbread crust, layer of cinnamon apples and salted caramel sauce, creamy cheesecake filling, crunchy pecan apple crisp topping.I hope you love these unique apple recipes for fall. Take a moment to share which one is your favorite!