Unique lunch and after school snack ideas for kids
- These orange muffins are delicious, moist and easy to make. It uses the whole orange, which gives a bright and strong orange flavor.
- These Cookie Dough Protein Bars are the best sweet breakfast or snack that’s packed with protein all in one little bar! Don’t worry these are vegan friendly and gluten free too!
- These Mason Jar Chicken Taco Salads are a fun twist on the typical lunchbox far.
- Also love this idea for Healthy Pizza Dippers for a fun school lunch!
- Kids love homemade strawberry fruit leather which are made with just three simple ingredients!
- A good lunch is filling, flavorful, and easy to make. And this Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap checks all of the boxes. Enjoy a healthy and refreshing back to school lunch that’s economical and simple to make using leftover chicken.
- Kids and adults both love these unique cucumber sandwich rolls! They’re so easy to make with lavash bread, too!
- An apple a day is even more delicious in these refined sugar free Apple Pie Bliss Balls! They’re nut free to and made with lunchboxes in mind.
- These savory herb and cheese veggie muffins pack a healthy punch with 1/4 C. of veggies per serving!
- Easy pumpkin dough cookie bites with oats, pumpkin, peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips. You can sub in any nut or seed butter if needed!