Does the Back to School season have you scrambling in the mornings? These 15 easy breakfast ideas for busy weekdays will help you start the day with the fuel you and your family need. Whether you’re looking for a make-ahead breakfast, quick prep recipes, or something you can meal prep and serve all week – this collection of recipes has got you covered!
- Sheet pan pancakes are not only an easy breakfast to make, but you can customize to suit everyone’s tastes! Make ahead and pop in the freezer to reheat. Also great for lunchboxes!
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars are great for breakfast or an after school snack.
- Healthy pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are another great breakfast option that taste so good…they could also be dessert!
- Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash Hash – Make once; serve all week! This nutritious, easy breakfast recipe is the perfect meal prep idea for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- This family approved easy Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole is a great low carb breakfast treat that requires no effort and packed full of everyday breakfast staples. A great option for brunch, lunch and a quick dinner too.
Enjoy an easy and healthy overnight breakfast recipe when you make Blueberry Crockpot Oatmeal. The whole family will love this slow-cooked oatmeal bursting with blueberries!
These Grab and Go Veggie Egg Cups are my fave for a healthy high-protein breakfast for busy mornings. They’re made with any variety of low-carb veggie you like, plus fresh eggs, cheddar cheese and seasoning. Each serving has 17 grams of protein!
This honey almond granola is subtly sweet, crunchy, gluten-free, and the perfect small batch homemade granola recipe to keep on hand.
- This Apple Overnight Oats recipe is a healthy breakfast that you can make ahead of time for busy mornings. A delicious and nutritious start to the day.
- Breakfast Banana Split – Banana and fresh berries makes an easy no cook breakfast which is a nutritious alternative to a smoothie bowl.
- Make a Yogurt Breakfast Sundae to make your fruit and yogurt breakfast a little more special!
Healthy breakfast tacos stuffed with black beans and eggs are the perfect weekend breakfast. This recipe is also fantastic for doubling up and entertaining!
Made with baked eggs, melted cheese and various breakfast meats all stacked together on hearty English muffins, these make-ahead Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches are an easy, delicious option to get a hot breakfast on the table quickly on busy mornings.
- Southwest Breakfast Scramble Make once; serve all week! This savory recipe is a delicious way to start the day.
- One-egg green chile frittata wraps are a perfect, healthy grab-and-go breakfast for one. Roasted green chiles are quickly sautéed before adding eggs, cheese, sour cream, salt, and pepper. 10 minutes from start to finish!
Which of these easy breakfast ideas is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!