Awesome Christmas Cards + bonus free template!
I know, I know! Halloween is barely over and I’m already talking Christmas. But it’s already time to start getting plans locked in for Christmas cards! It happens every year: photographers pack their schedules for the holiday rush as families procrastinate and, inevitably, miss the card ordering window. Keep reading for 10 inspiring Christmas card ideas you should totally steal, AND a free Christmas Card template to get you started!
- Put on your best holiday wardrobe and go for a classic card.
- No need to be matchy-matchy. Put on bold and bright colors and find a card to match.
- If a family portrait card isn’t your thing, I absolutely love this geometric Christmas Tree card for featuring multiple photos of your family. Just add your plain old snaps and this tree will pull them all together, making them look amazing. http://shrsl.com/?dzcs
- Use architecture to make a bold statement on a classic, preppy card.
- Do something a little unexpected, and share a sweet silhouette on a card that lets the image do the heavy lifting.
- Grab your camera phone and capture some holiday magic, and frame it with a fun design and bold colors.
- Pick a card you absolutely love – like this gorgeous contemporary twist on a traditional plaid -and add a great black and white portrait, or let it lead your wardrobe color choices.
- I love the idea of using a chalkboard to create a unique card each year. We had fun creating reindeer antlers on our chalkboard, and love this image!
- Did you have a lot of life changes this year? Too many beautiful images to choose just one? I love these mini photo book cards for sharing several photos.
- Did I mention I love colorful Christmas cards? And FREE cards? I’m offering the design below as a free downloadable template for my subscribers to get you started on your cards this year.
This template is customizable in Photoshop and requires basic knowledge of Photoshop and working with layers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Already an e-mail subscriber? If you no longer have your exclusive link to access freebies like this, drop me a comment below and I’d be happy to e-mail it to you!