This shop, Peaches ‘n Cream Overnight Oats, has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#SilkandSimplyPureCreamers #CollectiveBias
Today I’m going to share a fresh and clean, but flavorful breakfast idea for spring – Peaches ‘N Cream Overnight Oats.
Perfect for busy weekday mornings, this breakfast so delicious, you might also find yourself making it for snacks or dessert!
This breakfast is easy to prepare, using just three ingredients. Simply combine rolled oats, fresh diced peaches and Simply Pure® Vanilla Creamer .
Add chia seeds or slivered almonds, and top with ground cinnamon, if you’re so inclined. I am inclined.
Just prep this recipe and chill overnight, or at least four hours, before serving. Jut grab and go!
I believe recipes taste only as good as the ingredients they come from, which is why this clean, in-season recipe is so delicious.
Simply Pure® Creamers are made with real cream, milk and sugar, and contain no artificial colors or flavors, so I can feel good about using this in my clean recipes and (three daily cups of) coffee.
- 1/2 C. Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Fresh Peach, diced
- 1/3 C. Simply Pure Vanilla Creamer
- 1/2 T. Chia Seeds, if desired
- 1/2 T. Slivered Almonds, if desired
- Pinch of Cinnamon, if desired
- Combine Oats, peach and creamer in a jar.
- Add chia seeds and almonds, if desired.
- Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon, and chill overnight (at least four hours) in the refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy!