- 2 small avocados, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 5-6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 8 strips cooked thick cut bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Fresh salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- Hard boil the eggs by covering with an inch of water and bringing to a rolling boil. Turn off the heat and keep covered for 10-12 minutes before placing in an ice bath.
- Meanwhile, dice the avocados and place into a bowl with the Greek yogurt and lemon juice. Mix until blended and creamy
- Peel and dice the eggs. Place into a medium sized mixing bowl along with the chopped bacon and cilantro.
- Mix the avocado mixture into the dry mixture until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This rich & creamy Avocado Egg Salad makes the perfect side dish or protein-packed lunch. Even better – it’s low carb, Keto- & Paleo-friendly.
Low Carb, Keto-Friendly Egg Salad with Avocados
A big thank you to Nellie’s Free Range Eggs for sponsoring this recipe. All opinions are mine alone.
Is anyone else out there sticking with their healthy eating resolutions for the year? I’m a little behind the ball and just starting to make improvements to my diet. I tend to get really bored when I try to eat healthier, so I’m constantly trying to switch things up. Today, I’m super excited to share my latest healthy recipe – an amazing Avocado Egg Salad.
The Avocado Egg Salad is a rich, creamy recipe that’s perfect as a side dish, or for a protein-packed lunch.