Lately I’ve been trying to make an effort to be more physically active as a family. After all, the family that plays together stays together. Also, losing weight after three babies is no joke. I try to keep a bag packed at all time to grab those quick opportunities to get some gym time. In addition to packing a super simple diaper bag to drop off with the kids at the gym child care center, here are the must-haves I keep in my gym bag (clockwise, from top):
- Beats by Dre and my iPhone with Kate Spade case: For listening to my favorite tunes – I love Pandora’s Hip Hop BBQ!
- Baggu Classic Tote Bag in bright pink: It’s not your average gym bag, but I love the way this lightweight tote carries a ton, takes up very little space in those tiny gym lockers, and is easy to throw in the wash.
- Contigo Autoseal Water Bottle – My absolute favorite water bottle! I have two, and am think about getting another since these are always in use. I love the way this bottle opens only at the touch of a button and seals when the button is released.
- Under Armour Braided Headband – Since I usually go to a gym in the morning with unruly beadhead, I count on this headband for keeping me somewhat presentable (I use presentable very loosely).
- Gym Shoes – These Nike tennis shoes are oldies but goodies. However, lately I’ve been restraining myself now from adding another pair of gym shoes to my collection.
- Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor – I’ve had great luck with this monitor and like being able to monitor my heart rate for high intensity interval training.
That’s my gym bag in a nutshell. What do you carry in your gym bag?
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.