It’s that time of year again – when bathing suit season looms a little closer and we start resolving to treat our bodies a little better. I like to have lots and lots of recipes in our rotation because
we I get bored easily, so I’m always on the hunt for new, healthy recipes our whole family will enjoy. In that spirit, I’m sharing a round-up of some of our family favorites. Enjoy!
- Stuffed pepper soup, SkinnyTaste
- Crockpot Beef and Broccoli, Emily BItes
- Summer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes, Skinnytaste
- Panko Crusted Tilapia Nuggets with Fancy Dipping Sauce, Mom Advice
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough Breakfast Bake, Running With Spoons
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies, Five Marigolds
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken, Skinny Taste
- Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce, Martha Stewart
- Classic Beef and Vegetable Stew, Real Simple
- Skinny Sloppy Joes, Skinny Taste
- Snow on the Mountain, Five Marigolds
- Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken with Cilantro Lime Rice, Skinny Taste
What healthy recipes are your kids a fan of? Please share with me in the comments below – please feel free to link to your own blog!