When that dinner bell hits, does it bring out terror in you? You have a hungry family, and nothing ready to go, so off to the drive thru for you?
Then, add the mom guilt of eating fast food when you want to serve your family healthy meals. It’s enough to make you want to hide, right? Yeah, me too. We all have those days.
However, we are here to help you save the day! These healthy recipes for kids and families are just what you need. We have loads of healthy dinner ideas that you will feel great about serving your family, and keep you from fearing that dinner bell ever again.
We have healthy recipes for kids that are easy to toss in the crockpot in the morning and get on with your day, as well as recipes that are ready in less than 30 minutes for those on the go days.
I am sharing some of our favorite healthy meals for kids, and I know you will find them to be hits in your family, too! Be sure to let us know which one was your favorite!
- Stuffed pepper soup, SkinnyTaste
- Crockpot Beef and Broccoli, Emily BItes
- Summer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes, Skinnytaste
- Panko Crusted Tilapia Nuggets with Fancy Dipping Sauce, Mom Advice
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough Breakfast Bake, Running With Spoons
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies, Five Marigolds
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken, Skinny Taste
- Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce, Martha Stewart
- Classic Beef and Vegetable Stew, Real Simple
- Skinny Sloppy Joes, Skinny Taste
- Snow on the Mountain, Five Marigolds
- Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken with Cilantro Lime Rice, Skinny Taste
What healthy recipes are your kids a fan of? Please share with me in the comments below – please feel free to link to your own blog!