DIY Ideas For Gift Wrapping Wine
DIY Gifting wine for the holidays? You’ll love these DIY ideas for stepping up your gift wrap game. A big thanks to GiftsForYouNow for sponsoring this post.
Wine. There’s a reason it’s a universal holiday gift. It can be inexpensive or pricey; red, white or sparkling. It works as a casual hostess gift, a super last-minute gift, or a more lavish gift for your bestie.
No matter who you’re giving to or what kind of wine, don’t skimp on presentation! Check out these DIY ideas for gift wrapping wine for the holidays.
- Go Glam – This is my new favorite way to gift wine. Using a scrap of craft fur and an old brooch, I created a little shrug for my “chilled” bottle of wine. I’m always finding inexpensive brooches like this at the thrift store, and they are perfect for putting the finishing touches on any gift wrap.
- Add an Ornament – I love these rustic wood ornaments, and they are perfect for customizing as a gift tag. Just slip it over the neck of your bottle and tie it all together with an inexpensive burlap bag.
- Put a Monogram on it – This personalized gift box is complete with beautiful etched monogram glasses and a silver wine stopper. Perfect for a couples gift. In fact, I have some sweet newlyweds in mind for this custom gift set!
- Go all “Bad Mom” – Because, what’s mom life without whimsy?! I have some “Bad Mom” girlfriends who would love these fun custom labels. Out of an abundance of love (and a dash of playful irreverence) add a custom ceramic photo ornament of their sweet angels.Good news – I’m making these wine labels available for my readers! Just print them out on glossy adhesive-backed paper (but you can glue light card stock with adhesive spray in a pinch). >>CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS TO PRINTABLE WINE LABELS<<I almost stopped at sharing these four ways that I’m gifting wine this season. However, in planning this article, I did a lot of Pinterest research and found loads of beautiful inspiration! Here are just a few of my favorite gift presentation ideas:
- Carry Out a Theme – It can be as simple as adding a french loaf with a flavored butter.
- Tie it Up – I love the way these scrappy bits of fabric and paper look all tied up with a leather cord.
- Keep it Cozy – I’m all about upcycling, and I love this idea for using the sleeves from old, outgrown sweaters.
- Wrap it Up – it can be as simple as a adding a strip of pretty wrapping paper and a gift tag.
- More Wrappin’ – Even though the shape can be awkward to wrap, your gift can still look attractive with the right accessories.
- Tag it – I love these simple, printable tags for an on-the-go wrap job.
Is wine one of your go-to gifts for the holidays? Will you use any of these DIY ideas for gift wrapping wine? Let me know what you think in the comments below!