Oven baked Herb Fries that are a Cut Above the rest
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KetchupWithFrenchs #CollectiveBias
Today I’m sharing my recipe for perfectly seasoned, oven-baked rosemary garlic fries with a fancy dipping sauce. Whether you serve these as a side dish or as an appetizer for the big game, these French fries are a cut above the rest!Start with 2-3 potatoes – they can be russet, yukon gold…whatever you prefer. Slice lengthwise into 1/4″ fries.
Toss the sliced potatoes with olive oil, garlic salt, and the flavor de jour: fresh minced rosemary.
Spread in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake at 400°F for around 25 minutes, until crispy and golden.
Serve with French’s Ketchup, or to kick it up a notch, make a fancy dipping sauce.
Just mix French’s Ketchup, light mayo, Worchestershire sauce, and garlic powder for a zippy flavor.
We prefer French’s because it uses real ingredients, like real sugar and high quality tomatoes. Plus, there are no GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, or artificial flavors or colors. What’s not to like about that?
I served my rosemary garlic fries in copper mugs, just like an amazing restaurant that I used to go to and love.
Or, of course, you can serve them the good, old fashioned way as a game time side dish ;).
View video here.
Then, head to Wal-Mart for all the ingredients you need!
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 3 t. olive oil
- 2 t. minced rosemary
- 2 cloves minced garlic or 1/2 t. garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- 1/4 C.French’s® Ketchup
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/4 t. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/4-inch square width fries. Place in a bowl to evenly coat with olive oil, minced garlic or garlic powder, rosemary and salt.
- Place on a single layer onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine dipping sauce ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!