10 Genius Gift Ideas You’ll Want to Copy
Don’t go to your next holiday party empty handed! Show your hostess how much you appreciate her year-round with a thoughtful, but inexpensive, DIY gift.
Click the images for more information on how to pull together these DIY hostess gifts that will get you invited back.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
- Etched Spoons – this gift is practical and personalized. No gift wrap requiredMake It – Love It
- Wine Basket – You’ll win the award for best hostess gift if you show up with this beautiful gift basket with wine and etched glasses. She might even share a glass with you!
- Cookie Jar – I love this sweet and simple idea of whipping up a batch of your famous cookie recipe for a treat she can share with guests or save for herself.
- Succulents – I’m obsessed with succulents, and this presentation couldn’t be any more charming.Elissa Braun
- Mulling Spices – for your holiday hostess, this stovetop simmer mulling spices recipe is sure to put her in the Christmas spirit.
- Cookie Decorating Kit – I’m a bit partial to this idea for a pretty cookie decorating kit.
- Wine or Champagne with faux fur “shrug”
- Flowers – In a pinch, you can make inexpensive grocery flowers look like they’re fresh from the fancy florist.
- Coffee Kit – Nothing says “I get you” quite like caffeine and sugar.
- A Thoughtful Card – When all else fails, a thoughtful, handwritten card always goes a long way! You can download these charming cards here:
What do you think of my DIY hostess gifts? Let me know which is your favorite in the comments below!