10 Genius Gift Ideas You’ll Want to Copy
Don’t go to your next holiday party empty handed! Show your hostess how much you appreciate her year-round with a thoughtful, but inexpensive, DIY gift.
Click the images for more information on how to pull together these DIY hostess gifts that will get you invited back.
- Etched Spoons – this gift is practical and personalized. No gift wrap requiredMake It – Love It
- Wine Basket – You’ll win the award for best hostess gift if you show up with this beautiful gift basket with wine and etched glasses. She might even share a glass with you!
- Cookie Jar – I love this sweet and simple idea of whipping up a batch of your famous cookie recipe for a treat she can share with guests or save for herself.
- Succulents – I’m obsessed with succulents, and this presentation couldn’t be any more charming.Elissa Braun
- Mulling Spices – for your holiday hostess, this stovetop simmer mulling spices recipe is sure to put her in the Christmas spirit.
- Cookie Decorating Kit – I’m a bit partial to this idea for a pretty cookie decorating kit.
- Wine or Champagne with faux fur “shrug”
- Flowers – In a pinch, you can make inexpensive grocery flowers look like they’re fresh from the fancy florist.
- Coffee Kit – Nothing says “I get you” quite like caffeine and sugar.
- A Thoughtful Card – When all else fails, a thoughtful, handwritten card always goes a long way! You can download these charming cards here:
What do you think of my DIY hostess gifts? Let me know which is your favorite in the comments below!